This month is YOUR month, BNC’er! Our virtual meeting in February is all about you – what are YOUR thoughts on these questions (and more!)
- Where should our chapter be heading?
- What kind of meetings do YOU want to see going forward? In person? Virtual?
- Should we continue the format of speaker with dinner? Just a speaker?
- Or would you prefer educational? Networking? Or casual gatherings to speak your mind?
BNC is YOUR chapter and we want it to reflect your concerns, issues, ideas, and, well YOU!
This Zoom meeting will be moderated by techno and communications wiz, Robin Bridson. It will feature virtual breakout rooms so you can share YOUR ideas and ambitions for BNC!
Robin Bridson is a past state president of NYS Women, Inc., member of the Mohawk Valley Chapter, and the Professional Development and Training Coordinator in IT at Colgate University. She’s author of a tongue-in-cheek essay on how we sabotage our own meetings, “How to have a Really Bad Meeting,” which will appear in the March 2022 issue of NIKE.
* YOU COULD WIN $200 IN GIFT CERTIFICATES! *
Starting with our February meeting and continuing until May, we’re holding a RAFFLE FOR $200 IN GIFT ERTIFICATES to WOMEN-OWNED LOCAL BUSINESSES! Everytime you attend a virtual or in-person BNC meeting you’ll be entered into our raffle. The drawing will be held at our June 1st meeting at the Park Country Club. (Must be in attendance at June meeting to win.)